Because divorce often involves intensely personal and emotionally-charged issues, many people find it very difficult to make rational decisions about their legal cases and very easy to lose sight of the bigger picture.
In Atlanta, northern Fulton County, Gwinnett County and other portions of north-central Georgia, turn to the law firm of Daniels & Taylor, P.C., for objective advice, honest answers and strong legal advocates who will focus on protecting your rights while maintaining the highest standards of professionalism and integrity.
To schedule a consultation, contact our office by e-mail or reach our office in Lawrenceville by calling 770-962-4070.
Our Family Law Practice
Experienced and aggressive, our attorneys represent individuals from all walks of life and handle family and divorce-related needs of every type, including:
- Contested and uncontested divorce cases
- Child custody disputes and modifications
- Father's rights
- Child support or alimony disputes
- Property division
- Contempt and enforcement cases
- Divorce mediation
Our lawyers will spare no effort or resource to help you reach a fair and equitable settlement of your divorce case. If an out-of-court settlement cannot be reached, however, rest assured that we will be ready and able to vigorously protect your interests in the courtroom.
Other Areas of Practice
Our law firm also offers the help and protection people need to get through difficult and sometimes life-changing times that do not involve family law or divorce. Specifically, these practice areas include:
- Personal injury, fighting to obtain justice and compensation for people who have been injured because of the negligent or reckless actions of other individuals or businesses
- Bankruptcy, helping individuals, families and business owners make the most of their right to a fresh start through Chapter 7, Chapter 11 and other debt relief options
- Criminal defense, handling misdemeanors and felonies, including traffic violations, DUI charges, sex crimes, assault charges and white collar crimes such as fraud
Contact Daniels & Taylor, P.C.
It's important to note that the stories and cases reported on this blog are not meant to implicitly or explicitly depict cases actively handled by our firm. In most cases, the blog will simply be covering cases similar to those we are interested in handling.
To schedule an appointment with one of our attorneys, contact us online or call our Gwinnett County (Lawrenceville) law office at 770-962-4070.